Big Cane - 0 miles



Snowball and Claudia are convinced that I'm not going to leave tomorrow. I keep telling them that I am. My turtle, snowball, and I intend on pedaling around the severe weather warnings to Simmesport tomorrow morning. I even called Henry (warmshowers) and left a message telling him I'm coming. I tidied up tonight and gave the bite another examination. Pain, heat, and reddness are still present, but I'm hoping it doesn't bother me much while riding. Dear Claudia made me a birthday cake today after we came back from Baton Rouge dropping off Hailey. Miss Bright was over to pick up the coons snowball shot for her. She and Snowball didn't seem to be much of singers since they left Claudia alone on vocals for the happy birthday song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles