Crestview - 58.1 miles

Today was eventful in an uneventful kind of way. I bought soap and replaced the dead red waterbottle. More pipe insulation was added to my handlebars and the bolt holding on my front rack was replaced on the right side. Yesterday it sheered off at the fork. I didn't take any pictures. I put in my miles and didn't talk to many people. I have 7 - 9 more days left. I called and asked Raven when the most convienient time for me to get picked up would be.

10.9 ave - 27 max - 2599.1 odo - 5:18:12 time

Comments

Not Lucy said…
You are right - eventful, and yet, not.
Anonymous said…
You're almost there! Holy Crap!
Anonymous said…
How did I go 9 days without reading your blog! I can't believe you're in Florida!! We are all excited to see you again soon. I'm thinking about booking the float house for the weekend of graduation--wanna come?? : )

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles