whole new meaning to "getting in my pants"


I took a couple days off. I think at first due to weather and then because of prior engagements during daylight hours. Today I felt obligated to go for a ride even though the weather decided to turn off our power for a bit this afternoon. It's really kicking so I decided just go around the Black Road Loop. It's residential, without through traffic, and has a decent flat stretch.

I may be taking Jakob to go get a hair cut shortly. I never know with him...

Dist 6.0 - Time 0:35:31 - Avg. 10.3 - Max. 25.3

Comments

Anonymous said…
Comment Comment Comment.
I thought I would leave a comment.
Sounds like your off to a good start and that life is good being free from classes and work. Go at it. Best of wishes.

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles