Surprise - 60 miles




I should write a bit before I fade completely. I haven't done the addition yet, but we did at least 50 miles. I was doing really well. I was just blowing past Jon. Then he realized his recurring flat. Suddenly my success was slightly disproportionate. I should have known better; Jon woke up to a flat rear. he had a flat tire and cat urinated on my text. The piss rinsed right off, but we were delayed about an hour. Jon couldn't find the source of the puncture. Then we rolled down to someone or other's kitchen. I had the breakfast burrito and hashbrowns. Jon ordered a "full stack" of pancakes. He asked me what I normally put on my pancakes as he asked for lemon juice and surgar. It's how they do things in the land down under. Cheers.

The plant pictured with the bikes is a Joshua Tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Augustine - 100.65

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

Pensacola - 57.29 miles