Thatcher - 75.21 miles






Once again we're nestled amongt RV's. THatcher is a college town this Friday night. Easter Arizona College...Not a bad spot in the middle of relative nowhere. THis was our longest day and it didn't really get going untill 11. Jon finally shipped off a couple pounds worth of stuff. He came to show me while I was typing up my blog. It was about time for him to get rid of his water filter. After I scraped something out of my brake pads and we posed for a picture, we set off. We began by pushing our bikes up a brief hill. There is something defeating about starting with pushing. We rolled into the Apache reservation and stopped at Bashas' for a taste of their deli. I participated in the pizza, potato salad, and pink frosted heart-shaped cookies. After a couple hours, the hills ended and my average increased. Darkness fell and we hit Pima. There was nothing in Pima. We rode on. Finally the RV park appeard around 8pm and I am showered and about to turn in.
11.8 average - 608 ODO - 34.9 max - 6:20:43 time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles