Jct CR334 and 55 - 32.10 miles












Don't laugh.
Don't point.
Don't tell and no pictures.
Those were my instructions regarding nudity and the hot tub. After fixing two flats list morning from yesterday's ramble through the woods, the wine and the water are a welcome sight. Here at Lazy Laguna Lodge, your room includes a tour of the pecan grove, the river, and the pig a neighbor just shot. They weren't expecting me, but then the map had a B+B marked at the intersection with 55. I had to investigate. There wasn't a sign, but David drove up and filled me in. They only really cater to the cyclists who use the ACA maps. It's the only place they advertise... wouldn't want too much business here. The ranch I'd been riding past and took pictures of is theirs. They knew exactly which bush had the pink flowers. I didn't quite make it to Camp Wood, but the smoked BBQ beef and chicken was phenomenal and you just cant pass up an authentic rifle toting ride around a ranch on a Ranger (suped up golf cart).
8.8 ave - 22.3 max - 1402.2 odo - 3:38:47 time

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nope you sure can't,

you are the most awosomely, unique, friendly, go get them, Rebecca's I know

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles