Kinder - 0 miles

I wish I'd realized sooner that my bike shoes make a great pillow. With toes pointed together and slightly overlapped, they cradle my neck nicely. This is all quite pleasent unless they are severely stinky. Though it rained in torrents here today, I did not ride and my shoes did not get stinky. My bike still sits upside down next to the pink and white wall with the ceiling fan whirring above. The cot I've been afforded in my lay over is quite comfortable. Today's events included not getting my package, beginning the production of 40 some postcards, a viewing of Borat, and a trip to The Market Basket. Did you know they call grocery carts buggies here? I wonder if laundrymats are called washeterias here too. Also of note: my parent's 25th anniversary is tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles