Sanderson - 55.16 miles



I forgot to mention that we saw a hanged chicken on the road from Kent. Pictures will follow.

The night was cold. It appeared that I kept a continuous stream of thoughts while my water froze outside. Jon had a similar night of sleep and decided not to wake me as he packed up fro the Marathon Coffee Shop. I slowly gathered my wits and met up for a warm homemade blueberry muffin and coffee. The only two coffee shops on the trip that serve fair-trade organic beans are within 50 miles of each other. Now we're in Sanderson watching the Jesus tomb saga. Coming back from dinner I informed Jon that the rants about tips are quite annoying but months from now I'll reminisce about it. We met three other tourists heading to Alpine. They gave me their card. Names: Missy, Shane, and Cheney. I had my second bloody nose. The first was at a bakery in Fort Davis. The repeat of my uncontrollable and seemingly everlasting nose trauma came while riding just a few miles from Sanderson. Jon asked if I had a mouse in my nose. Today also held peccary, deer, cattle, and a fox. It was a relatively uneventful, but good day.
11.7 av - 30.1 max - 1208.5 odo - 4:41:10 time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles