Big Cane - 0 miles

After feeling completely horrible for far to long, I decided to go to the doctor. Claudia took me to the Bunkie General Hospital which bears no resemblence in size to the Tacoma General Hospital or even the Sitka Community Hospital. It reminded me more of my orthodontist's office. They were quite enamored with my story and the doctor consulted me about Alaska before before he inquired after my head cold and the bite that was growing in size on my thigh. He prescribed some antibiotics and gave me some Allegra D. To top it off I got a shot in tush of something all with the promise that they should solve all my problems. Before I left they took down my story and took polaroids for the Bunkie Record. Maybe I'll make the paper after all. I forgot to mention that I wanted all the Louisianans to stop honking at me.

Comments

Tina Di Mauro said…
Very interesting blog.
Kiss kiss
rightnow said…
chin up, i'm making cookies. and menstruating. at the same time! i can multi-task like a mofo, though the pay is minimal. shaggy, head on my knee, says hello. so does katie. (her head is not on my knee.)

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles