Kinder - 0 miles





Perhaps everyone should have a TV like the Mitsubishee widescreen in "The White House". It turns off and on at will. So just when you thought that you'd be vegging out watching That 70's Show Season 3 Disc 2 for the next several hours, yopu're not. You go for a walk. You attempt to communicate with the locals or you sketch potential tattoos. For those wondering about the pictures, I was able to pick up my parent's camera today. It did feel a little strange intentially going out into the humidity to take pictures. Normally it is my excuse to stop. I found that by looking up MY SPACE MUSIC pages I could listen to my favorite artist anywhere. Laundry will be done tonight or tomorrow and Steven has agreed to pick up my wheel tomorrow. He is a Mass Communications major over there at the college in Lake Charles. So he was going down for class anyway. Both he and Justin have been very kind to me during my time at the Kinder spa of rest and relaxation. Take a load off cause you're not going anywhere and there's no where to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles