Lake City - 27.27 miles




Nearly emptying my bottle of No-Ad 45spf, I hoped that it would last me just one more day. Two bottles for the whole trip and I can never remember applying it in Sitka. AAfter a liesurly rise from the room I let a cockroach in as I let myself out. I won't miss hot sticky cockroach south. There was also some sort of flat bug that wouldn't be killed by squishing it. So I flushed it. It was a short day for having a long day tomorrow. So I wasn't in a rush to get to Barry's in Lake City. He does quite a bit of touring and cooks quite well. For lunch he made a tasty banana matzo brei. With a pump in my tires and oil onmy chain, I am off to sleep.

11.6 ave - 26.9 max - 2888.5 odo - 2:20:19 time

Comments

Anonymous said…
I just set that flower picture with the blue background as my desktop picture.

Have fun tomorrow!!!
Anonymous said…
Way to go!!!!

It's Monday And I am just now reading this, which means you should be on your last day of riding. That's Amazing and so are you.
Anonymous said…
Rebecca dearest,

Without thinking, I inadvertently checked your blog four times today to see if you had updated. I'm so excited for you to reach your goals.

Love you!

Katherine

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Austin: Day 2 - 0 miles