Live Oak - 63.17 miles



I spoke with Jimmy over a BBQ sandwitch and sweet tea. He was born and raised and again at 70 something living in Greenville. He claims that unlike neighboring towns, the quaint rural town is unsegregated. The K's are only active battling inscest. There was a big enough problem in the area that the circus's came and picked up their freaks there. But a while back the state came in and broke the whole scene up and spread incestual seeds around the country. He also believes that 90% of what causes Global Warming is methane from peet moss. He didn't really buy that I doubted the peat moss as the culprit but he did buy me lunch for my time. I made great time for the rest of the afternoon and when the Suwannee River State Park campground was closed, I was tempted to ride the last 120 miles before dawn. But I thought better of it and stopped in Live Oak to eat gas station fare for dinner. The warmshowers in Lake City just returned from some minor surgery, but is expecting me tomorrow. 22 miles tomorrow and the last 90 miles on Monday.
12.8 ave - 30.6 max - 2861.2 odo - 4:54:51 time

Comments

Anonymous said…
Woot! Almost there!

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles