Packing List

This list is not yet finished...
A note on packing... everyone packs differently. That's it.

Left Rear Pannier - The brains of the operation.
Right Rear Pannier - Tools and overnight stuff.
On Bike/Body - Waterbottles and sunglasses and stuff.
Handlebar Bag - Everything I need to make it through the day.



Front Pannier - Back up food in the bottom's of both and clothing split between the two in no particualar fashion.

A note on clothing... if I did it over I would bring two refelctive mesh shirts and less longsleeve shirts. Most days I wore the reflective shirt and my bike shorts. Assume everything is some variety of synthetic unless I specify otherwise.

cycling shorts (2)
reflective mesh t-shirt
nylon shorts
lightweight jeans
cycling tights
long underwear
underwear
sports bra (2)
regular bra
swimming suit
balaclava
patagonia longsleeve zip-T (2)
longsleeve shirt
cotton t-shirt
fleece vest
fleece jacket
windbreaker
lightweight rain jacket and pants
bike gloves
bike socks (3)
fleece socks (I keep in the bottom of my sleeping bag)
chacos
bike shoes
reflective pant ankle straps
sunglasses
helmet w/sideview mirror


Rear Rack

tent - Meridian 1 made by Mountain Hardwear. Sets up fast. I sent the tent home half way through and just set it up using the poles, rainfly, and ground sheet now.
sleeping pad - Thermarest: Z-lite
cargo net bungee - holds it all together
sometimes I tuck food under the net or whatever else I need to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles