Pensacola - 57.29 miles









Happy Earth Day!
Florida came with its condos and white sandy beaches without a welcome sign. I struggled to figure out when I finally made it. I felt like more than enough people stared at me awkwardly today. It was especially the teenage beach bums. Pensacola is nice enough on a Sunday evening. Tomorrow morning I get to replentish my Magic Soap at the natural food store down the street. Only 533 miles to go if I stay on route over ten riding days. But if I take a more direct route I can cut that down to 9. This is tempting.

9.1 ave - 22.8 max - 2541.0 odo - 6:14:41 time

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool Pictures from your last couple of posts.
Thanks for calling, I'm sorry I did not get to talk to you long. Soon, I hope.

Good luck on the last leg of your trip.
rightnow said…
have i mentioned that i really admire your pictures? because i do. and happy birthday... hahahah i suck. katie and i both got your messages - we went camping this weekend and had no service but it was quite an amusing time. we kept wishing you were there to show us how to survive. (the tent was an absolute bitch.)

love and miss you. DNR REUNION. pees.
Brita said…
Happy arrival in Florida!
Anonymous said…
Hey! This is William, the guy you met at Fort Ramsey Corner Store in Vancleave, MS... I just found the card you gave me, and I thought I would check out your blog... I am glad to see that everything is going okay. Again I want to say that I really admire you for what you are doing- I think it is great! ... The weirdest thing happened. The day after I met you, a group of older women came to the store and they were doing the same trip you are... What are the odds of that happening two days in a row?... Anyway, good luck! My email is MCfan4eaa@aol.com, if you would like to email me!

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles