Tallahassee - 57.65 miles



In Chattahoochee, Mullet isn't a hairstyle, but it is on the menu. I didn't try the fish dish, but I stuck with a turkey club. As I sat chatting with some Georgians, I realized I lost an hour. 45 more miles to go and I projected an 8'o clock arrival at Justin's house where he warned his roommates's band would be practicing. Following my 11th flat tire (glass), I arrived a the house that could be easily detected by the pile of bikes outside. The area vegans were eating stuffed shells for dinner here. Most had a connection to the university and all were quite amusing, including the one they call chatterbox. Justin left for Night at the Museum and offered me a shower and the use of the computer, which no longer has internet connectivity. I could play minesweeper or freecell. I read the blurbs that came with the photos in Pedal while listening to the atmospheric tunes in the adjacent room. Justin did part of the Northern tier and we stayed up far too late chatting about hospitality and bike friendly cities.
10.5 ave - 31.8 max - 2765.2 odo - 5:26:31 time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Austin: Day 2 - 0 miles