Van Horn - 74.88 miles



Highlights of the day include a grunting javelina and a checkout woman at a service station who was continuously on the phone and called me love. To be fair she also called Jon love. I thought I was special. The adjustable showerhead was also special. A good shower is not overrated. The continental breakfast tomorrow will require us to rise at 8:30 (now central time). We only intend to go 30 or 40 something miles tomorrow. It will mellow out our average after a 60 and 75 mile days. The Oscars are on and Jon is talking to the commercials. Sometimes I try to ban him from carrying on a conversation, but doesn't work. Also of note: I now have an extremely defined tan line mid-thigh and the 500 ft descent in the dark to Van Horn was brilliant.
11.3 ave - 28.1 max - 1017.1 odo - 6:34:51 time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles