Austin - 25.47 miles


The misty day began with a flat tire as I pulled my bike out of the barn. That brings me up to seven for the trip. Six were thorns. After about twenty miles I rang John to make sure I wasn't going in the wrong direction. I was so he picked me up. He quickly expressed me to the shower and I joined his family (Lisa, Colby, Conner and Conner's friend) out to dinner. Following discussion regarding American Idol, we rolled back up their neatly paved driveway into the garage. With the wonders of digital recorders, we discovered Brandon - the back up singer - had been voted off. I also learned what happened to Jack after he was kidnapped on the island. John filled me in because I hadn't even known Jack had been kidnapped. I'm staying in Conner's room tonight. Painted a calm boyish blue, the walls and sheets are decorated in a "surf's up" theme. Tomorrow the bike will be well cared for.
29.2 max - 1602.4 odo - 2:34:34 time - 9.8 ave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Big Cane - 0 miles