Sisterdale - 36.28 miles



I had a fitful night dreaming that the Germans had occupied the states. We were held down ladders in compounds where we were supposed to be happy. They pretended nothing was wrong. Ah! but I knew better. At one point I was wandering around a market on a cell phone trying to get a hold of the underground while feeling kike I was being watched. Maybe not the most pleasant way to start the day...

Then I talked with Lesa, the church secretary. She was surprised to see me. She let me check my email and blog. I'm still thrown off by the daylight savings change and I didn't leave town until around noon. Course I made a stop at a doughnut shop to get coffee and an apple fritter. That's fruit. It's good for you. I took my bi-monthly stab at a crossword that I wouldn't finish and avoided the sections of the paper that revolve around crime, war, and sports. So I really only worked on the puzzles and checked the weather. The low pressure system is in town and it's a thundering again tonight. After yesterday's rains the Guadeloupe is swollen. Two of my crossings were barricaded. i went anyway. The first was under a couple inches at the most. The second was more like 6 inches, but it wasn't moving. I was already wet. Then Ann and Nancy were walking picking up trash. What they didn't know when they started out was that they were picking me up too. They live East of Waring on a one lane road. They made fish they caught on the coast. A bunch of their family lives around here but they live elsewhere most of the time. This is a shared family vacation home.







3:45:27 time - 9.6 ave - 28.3 max - 1546.5 odo

Comments

Anonymous said…
What is the you-tube video of?? I couldn't tell.
Anonymous said…
You didn't read the comics? Sad.

Yeah, what is that video of?
Rebecca said…
The video is of the Guadeloupe River. The water is spilling over a small dam and a refridgerator is caught there.

Popular posts from this blog

Simmesport - 32.27 miles

St. Augustine - 100.65

Pensacola - 57.29 miles